MGT602 – Entrepreneurship
In MGT602 Entrepreneurship we have you covered with Digitized Past Papers From Fall of Mid Term and Final Term.
MGT602_Final by Adnan awan View Download
MGT602_FinalSubjective_ View Download
MGT602_Mid_2007 to 2010 View Download
MGT602_MID_2010 View Download
MGT602_Mid_solved_Reference_Paper View Download
MGT602_Solvedbysanasunny View Download
MGT602MIDTERM1 View Download
MGT602MidtermbyAsifRasool View Download
POSTED DATE:25-01-2019 GDB IDEA SOLUTION
- Opportunities/Needs are created.
In my opinion, business opportunities are created. In order to facilitate the customer to meet their routine-life needs, entrepreneur collects information from the market based on customer needs and strives to achieve their entrepreneurial mission.
- Example: Online banking system can be taken as an example from real life. Bank’s working style has been manual before the use of E-banking. With this, banking system created an opportunity to update their operations and to give more comfort to the customer in their day-to-day activities.
- Bank operations became more efficient than ever before. E-banking saves time of both the banks and the customers in banking activities.
- It is not feasible for all the customers to approach the banks all the time. E-banking is an attractive opportunity for such type of customers. Location does not hinder their bank-related activities while using e-banking.
- It is an easy and secure way to transfer a large sum of money through e-banking. Minimum risk of theft is involved in it.
- Another advantage of e-banking is that customers can check their account information anytime. There is an alert system for payment and receiving through which customer remains updated about their transactions.
Note: I have prepared this gdb according to my knowledge and the facts I gathered. It is requested to you to get the idea from this and not to copy the context in whole.